Welcome to the 60th Art in the Redwoods’, and a joyful return to in-person exhibits, food, music and fun at Gualala Arts, August 19-22!
Thursday, August 19: Boxed Hat/Top Hat Dinner, 3-7pm.
Friday, August 20: Champagne Preview, 3-7pm.
Saturday, August 21: Visit the grounds, galleries, vendors, music and food. 10-5pm. Tickets will be $10.
Sunday, August 22: Visit the grounds, galleries, vendors, music and food. 10-4pm. Tickets will be $10. NOTE: Sunday admission is free from 10 am to 12 noon.
Advance Tickets will be available beginning July 1 at Gualala Arts Center and Dolphin Gallery.
Call To Artists!
We continue to use the online registration and artwork submission process, and will feature online gallery displays, online sales, online viewer feedback comments, and streaming awards announcements. For those choosing not to exhibit in person, we have added a separate online-only category. The in-person exhibit is limited to the first 350 submitted pieces, and overflow entries will be moved to the ONLINE-ONLY! category, so enter early!
All Gualala Arts member-submitted pieces are accepted for Art in the Redwoods. Art awards will total more than $5,000 this year, all provided by local sponsors. Award-winning artwork is selected by the Fine Art Exhibit judges, and our visitors and gallery viewers will be able to purchase your artwork directly from the online gallery or in person at Gualala Arts.
Follow the link below to get more information:
Follow the link below to register:
Sponsorship Opportunities are available and include Grand, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze and Friends. Information and benefits for each sponsorship level are available by calling Gualala Arts at 707-884-1138. Please secure your sponsorships by July 30th to be listed in the Art in the Redwoods Program. Download the full list of Sponsorship opportunities & benefits here: AIR60 sponsorship opportunities
Art in the Redwoods opens Thursday, August 19, with the return of our Boxed Hat Dinner to go. Read the details here.
Created by Chef Rebecca Stewart, the four course dinner will offer a “Bold World Flavor” and will include meat, seafood, and vegetarian dinner options. The dinners will be $150 (and will include a $100 donation letter).
Latin grape yellow gazpacho,
drizzled with a green chili cream, and toasted almonds.
Fresh mozzarella, watermelon, heirloom tomato Caprese salad on greens. dressed with fresh Spice Creek herb vinaigrette.
Choice of entrees:
Salmon with Madagascar Thai curry sauce, papaya, mango, ginger, chutney , Jasmine rice. sesame baby bok choy, or
Roasted Caribbean spice chicken, grilled corn, peach, nectarine, tomato salsa roasted lemon garlic potatoes, olive oil balsamic green beans, or
Braised short ribs a Tuscan bbq sauce with lemon roasted pepper, tomato olive, parmesan, gremolata, lemon garlic potatoes, olive oil balsamic green beans, or
Rustica Rotolo, seasonal roasted vegetables, mushrooms, ricotta, parmesan, mozzarella, basil, and spinach rolled in fresh pasta, baked fresh pasta with Served with a roasted red pepper tomato cream.
Chocolate espresso torte with a blackberry sauce.
Our featured artist Sandy Ostrau has donated a 30 x 30 inch original oil painting for one lucky Boxed Hat Dinner attendee! Each guest will receive one raffle ticket! HUGE thanks Sandy!
Art in the Redwoods Exhibitors Important Dates
- Wednesday, July 28: Entry Deadline
- Friday, August 13: SPECIAL INTAKE – Installation of wall glass and large or fragile artwork, call before August 1 for appointment
- Saturday – Sunday, August 14 – 15: Noon – 3 pm deliver artwork to Gualala Arts Center, 46501 Old State Highway, Gualala, California (No work will be accepted after 3pm, no exceptions.)
- Thursday, August 19: 3 – 7 pm pickup for Boxed Hat Dinner. Fine Art Sneak Preview. Call 707-884-1138 to reserve your take-out box (meat, vegetarian, and fish options available)
- Friday, August 20: 6 pm live streaming awards announcements posted on our website (GualalaArts.org). Online Exhibit goes live
- Saturday – Sunday, August 21 – 22: In-Person Exhibit will be open to the public if allowed
- Monday, August 23: Gualala Arts will be closed for International Art in the Redwoods Recovery Day
- Tuesday, August 24 – Sunday, September 5: 11 am – 4 pm In-Person Exhibit (if allowed) is open to the public for viewing and purchasing of artwork. Online Exhibit is available for viewing and purchases through September 5
- Sunday, September 5: 4 pm deadline for delivery to Gualala Arts of sold multiples and ONLINE-ONLY! category pieces (Call Kendra 707-884-1138 to make other arrangements)
- Monday – Tuesday, September 6 – 7: Noon – 3 pm Pick-up Artwork. Artwork released to artists and buyers until Tuesday 3 pm, thereafter $5 per day storage fee per piece.
Check back later for more information about
The 60th Annual Art in the Redwoods!