Gualala Arts Center
Thu, December 4, 7:00 p.m. - Dress Rehearsal*
Fri, December 5, 7:00 p.m.
Sat, December 6, 7:00 p.m.
Sun, December 7, 2:00 p.m.
||Tickets on eBay:|
Thu, December 11 , 7:00 p.m.
Fri, December 12, 7:00 p.m.
Sat, December 13, 7:00 p.m.
Sun, December 14, 2:00 p.m.
All performances are Sold Out.
Two tickets for each performance during the second week
are available on eBay as a last minute fund raiser.
Click on the links for those dates (above, right).
We're off to see the Wizard!
For nearly one hundred years the story of "The Wizard of Oz" has given faithful service to the Young in Heart and time has been powerless to put its kindly philosophy out of fashion. To those of you who have been faithful in return, Art Center Theater offers its 2008 Winter production of this timeless classic. With a talented cast of 33 local coastal residents, Munchkinland, the City of Oz, Dorothy and her traveling companions will live again on the stage of Gualala Arts.
This lavish production is the RSC (Royal Shakespeare Company) version of the musical by John Kane based on the MGM movie of 1939. It is the stage version that is most faithful to the film, yet still lends the excitement of live theater, featuring such classic numbers as We're off to see the Wizard, Follow the Yellow Brick Road and, of course, Over the Rainbow.
You won't want to miss this treat! Art Center Theater ensures audiences on the coast of a joyous trip to a land of magic and song - and then will carefully deliver you back home in time for the holidays - 'cause "There's no place like home!"
Due to popular demand tickets go on sale early this year - they will be available to the public on October 15. Performances are scheduled for December 4, 5, 6, 11, 12 & 13 at 7:00 p.m. and December 7 & 14 at 2:00 p.m. Prices are $20 for adults and $10 for youth 12 and under ($5 more for all tickets if purchased the day of the performance). * Thursday, December 4 is the final dress rehearsal and tickets are half price.
This show is sure to sell out - so don't wait, follow the yellow brick road to purchase your tickets for "The Wizard of Oz!"
For advance credit card purchase, go to
Brown Paper Tickets
or call them at 800-838-3006.
To purchase by cash or check, visit the Gualala Arts Center or the Dolphin Gallery in Gualala.
- Dorothy Gale - Olivia Harrison
- Toto - Cubby Brown
- Auntie Em/Glinda - Laura Leigh
- Uncle Henry/Winkie, Ozian Man - Joe Doughty
- Zeke/Cowardly Lion - Willie Brown
- Hickory/Tin Woodsman - Tony Ariola
- Hunk/Scarecrow - David Skibbins
- Miss Almira Gultch/West Witch - Marla Skibbins
- Professor Marvel/Wizard of Oz, Winkie - Jim Riley
- Emerald City Guard, Winkie - Sam Parsons
- Crow 1, Ozian Polisher, Winkie - Joel Crocket
- Crow 2, Ozian Polisher, Winkie General - Bob Pounds
- Crow 3, Winkie, Ozian Polisher - Phil Atkins
- Tree 1, Seated Munchkin, Ozian Beautician 1, Poppy/Snow - Sabina Walla
- Tree 2, Ozian Beautician 2, Poppy/Snow - Savannah Power
- Tree 3, Seated Munchkin, Ozian Beautician 3, Poppy/Snow Fairy - Joselyn Malik
- Seated Munchkin, Ozian Manicurist 2, Poppy/Snow - Suzanne Kritz
- Munchkin Coroner, Nicko the Flying Monkey, Ozian Boy - Henry Power
- Munchkin Mayer, Flying Monkey, Oz Boy on Balloon - Ethan Pack
- City Father1, Oz Boy - Markus Allard
- Munchkin Lollipop Guild, Oz Boy - Gavin Malik
- Munchkin Lollipop Guild, Flying Monkey, Oz Boy - Kyle Pierce
- Munchkin Woman, Oz Woman, Poppy/Snow - Paula Power
- Winkie, Oz Man - Eric Kritz
- Winkie, Oz Man - Mike Turner
- Munchkin Lullaby League, Oz Girl - Rachel Kritz
- Munchkin Lullaby League/Munchkin 1, Oz Girl - Paulina Power
- Munchkin Lollipop Guild/Munchkin 2, Oz Girl - Remi Alexander
- Munchkin City Mother (Father 2), Oz Girl - Kyla Sherman
- Munchkin Lullaby League, Ozian Manicurist 1, Poppy/Snow - Elise Allen
- Munchkin Barrister, Oz Girl, Poppy/Snow - Shawn McPhee
- Munchkin, Oz Girl - Claire McPhee
- Munchkin, Oz Girl - Shayna Wilson
The Gualala Arts Center, located at 46501 Old State Highway in Gualala, CA,
is open weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and weekends from noon to 4:00 p.m.
Please call (707) 884-1138 for more information, or email
Serving the coastal communities of northern Sonoma & southern Mendocino Counties.