Garden Guild sponsors:
"The Big Raffle"
Thanks to generous donations from local merchants, the Gualala Arts' Garden Guild is proud to offer a wonderful array of items that you could win in our garden inspired "The Big Raffle."
The tickets are available at the Gualala Arts Center and The Dolphin, $5 per ticket, 5 tickets for $20. The drawing will be held on March 29 at the
Garden Guild's Ladies Luncheon and Fashion Show.
You need not be present to win.
This raffle helps provide funding for the maintenance and development of the Gualala Arts Center landscape as a garden destination on the Mendonoma coast.
- Sea Ranch Lodge Winemaker's Dinner and a Wedding Basket by Marsha Heckman, valued at $450, which includes a romantic dinner for two at The Sea Ranch Lodge and an overflowing basket of goodies from Marsha Heckman: a wedding/event consultation in your home, Marsha's books "A Year of Flowers for the Bride" and "A Bride's Book," a silver frame and bride's flower-holder, plus a bottle of champagne.
- Pt. Arena Lighthouse, valued at $700, which includes a three night stay in a two or three bedroom cottage, two tickets to the Centennial "Save the Light" Encore Event (dinner, entertainment & dancing), plus a tin tub filled with a lighthouse statue, star fish candles and tea.
- A fine oriental rug donated by David Wayne Floyd, valued at $2,000. It is 4'x20', in bold, lush floral colors. See this beautiful rug (and the other raffle items) in the Elaine Jacob Foyer at the Gualala Arts Center.
- Gardener's Basket of Delights, valued at $400, with many practical items from Gualala Nursery & Trading Co., including a hat, gloves, cutting basket and cultivating tools, gardener's clogs from the Village Cobblery and the "Wildflowers of the Northcoast" book from the Four-Eyed Frog.
- Garden Motif artwork package, valued at $800, based on the creations of four local artists: Bruce Jones will visit your home and create a watercolor of your house or garden, Connie Matz has provided one of her signed and framed prints, Jim Grenwelge has created a gilded gourd birdhouse, and Ann Berger created one of her one-of-a-kind ceramic vessels.
- Gualala Arts is offering a VIP Package for Two, valued at $600, which includes a Gualala Arts Family Membership, two Gualala Arts wine glasses, two tickets each for the Whale and Jazz Chowder Challenge, Art in the Redwoods Top Hat dinner, Art Center Theater "Steel Magnolias," Chamber Music, Chinese Dinner, and a LocalEyes event. Now that's entertainment!
- Local Shopping Spree, valued at $500+, which includes a fantastic array of gift certificates from local eateries, fashion shops and other merchants. We're adding to this raffle prize weekly, so watch it grow!
The Gualala Arts Center, located at 46501 Old State Highway in Gualala, CA,
is open weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and weekends from noon to 4:00 p.m.
Please call (707) 884-1138 for more information, or email
Serving the coastal communities of northern Sonoma & southern Mendocino Counties.